Why renting a furnished apartment instead of an unfurnished place
For the vast majority of people in search of a mid-range accommodation for their holiday, the first option that comes to mind is a hotel. But there is an alternative that not only works out cheaper but has better amenities included: a furnished apartment.
The positive things about a furnished property include:
- It saves tenants money since they don’t need to buy furniture.
- Furnished property rent more quickly than an unfurnished property, because (generally) more residents are looking for furnished lettings.
- When the tenancy ends, the owner will still own the furniture and can use it himself/herself, or offer it to future tenants.
- A fully furnished apartment offers the privacy and comforts of home.
- More organized space, which is one of the biggest advantages, particularly if you’re staying in the same city for an extended period of time.
- An equipped kitchen ready to use for cooking. You may not be planning on doing much cooking during your vacation, but a kitchen with a fridge, microwave and cutlery can be perfect for heating up leftovers from restaurant meals, storing late night snacks and drinks and whipping up a quick breakfast. It’s also great if you have special dietary requirements, eat meals at a different time to the locals, or if you’re traveling with children.
- A DIY laundry. While most hotels will do your laundry, it’s pretty expensive. Furnished apartments will often come with an in-room washer and dryer, which means you can wash your clothes for free – perfect if you like to pack light or have children who dirty their clothes quickly.
The furnished apartments are, therefore, far more affordable than hotels, and while some require you to book months or weeks in advance to get a good deal, our apartments always provide a good price – quality ratio.
Furnished apartments will often work out cheaper than an equivalent hotel, and while some will require you to book for a month or a week to get a good deal, others still offer great rates for a stay of just a few nights. Of course, the fact that you can also cook your meals can help you save even more money.
Share on Facebook